BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Perfect and the imperfect: a perfect combination?


I am an imperfection.
Perfection is a need and a want in my imperfect soul.
I, who am imperfect, cannot perfect my own self.
He Who is Perfect knows it.
So much so He came into the world: to where imperfection is.
For, truth is -- only One Who is Perfect can perfect that which is imperfect: I.
And I welcome and accept His Coming into my life.
And I go to where He is often: to admit and confess my imperfection.
And touch Him with my tongue and swallow Him into my system.
Perfection is not an overnight thing.
Living faith and constant communion with One Who is Perfect everyday will eventually lead Him to perfect me.
He Who is Perfect knows I'll fall along the way.
He has a "wishing" well built for me.
He loves it there where I confess my misery, my imperfection.
For, He is drawn closer to my need, my want.
He Who is Perfect is the fullness of I who am imperfect.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

hi ya... I'm a new follower

Gio C. Tijano said...

Hello, Lisa!

Thank you for following.

Hope to share the wisdom I have learned so far in this life and hope to learn yours.

Be blessed!

:)