BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

An airplane explosion: a prophetic dream?


Airplane above mosque
Is this a prophetic dream?

A dream that is about to happen in the very near future?

I was out in the open expanse standing in the city of *****, my hometown, in the Philippines.

Facing north of the city, I saw an airplane bigger than an airbus preparing to land in the northeast: the ***** International Airport is situated in that area.

Everything was normal except the size of the aircraft.

It is bigger than I usually see.

It looks to me an inflated balloon in the shape of an airplane.

But I see it's a real airplane.

Everything was fine - BUT! - the moment it touched down the runway, I never saw it but it exploded so mightily that the ground I was standing on trembled.

I saw the trees and structures in the skyline trembling.

It was like the whole city of ***** trembled!

I had this dream in early 2010.

(Blogger's Note: It was me who took the picture above one day in the first week of January this year.

When I saw the airplane, I remembered my dream; and I immediately took my camera.

I was following the aircraft with my camera to get a nice view of the shot when I was aghast it came to pass on top of the mosque: I immediately clicked the button.

Any correlation?)

1 comments:

Gio C. Tijano said...

Due to the nature of the dream, I was torn between posting this entry or not; but I have to because I have had dreams that came to pass and I am asking your prayers to keep this dream from happening.