BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Let there be light in your house!


Let me share another testimony.
.
It was a "little" miracle that happened to us in 1994.
.
To be exact, July 24, 1994!
.
This is similar to the miracle I told you about in my previous testimony.
.
I had this spiritual attack that I experienced one Sunday.
.
This was "dryness of the spirit."
.
I sensed that it assailed me to keep me from attending the Holy Mass and healing rally.
.
I was, then, a neophyte member of a Catholic charismatic community in my hometown.
.
At the time, my family had a problem: electricity supply was disconnected from our household for non-payment of our three-month electric bill!!!
.
We were broke.
.
I saw the attack of "spiritual dryness" as an opportunity for me to experience a miracle.
.
I bargained with the Lord Jesus to grant me the following day a special prayer-request should I make it to the Holy Mass that Sunday.
.
My prayer-request? The return of electricity to our house!!!
.
To make the story short, I was able to attend.
.
The following day, after the Mass and healing rally, it seemed nothing happened. Still, I kept on claiming God's faithfulness to His promises.
.
"God's Word is true!" "With God, nothing is impossible!" -- these, I kept telling myself.
.
I even told myself, "God is now releasing His miracle-working power somewhere."
.
While waiting for the miracle to come, I kept on jumping as if the miracle has already arrived.
.
Jumping, I did everyday for seven days!
.
After a week, I received a letter from my sister who worked in the "land of the rising sun," telling me to pay our electric bills with the money that she enclosed in the mail!
.
No one even told her of our problem with electricity!!!
.
And what's most amazing, my dear friends, is the fact that my sister mailed the letter exactly on the date that I asked from the Lord.
.
July 25, 1994!!!
.
Monday after the Sunday fellowship!!!
.
To God be the glory, Amen!!!
.
My Dream of Heaven    Douay-Rheims Bible - Genuine Leather Black    The Blender Bible

0 comments: